Valley installs Fire Protection and Suppression Systems in all types of construction from residential to high rise office buildings to industrial manufacturing facilities.
The 2002 NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems follows a logical systems-design approach to cover all aspects of sprinkler design, installation, and acceptance testing. The standard of choice in the United States and around the world, this essential reference helps further the continued success of these vital fire protection systems.
The 2002 edition contains major revised requirements, including:
- Chapter on marine occupations
- Requirements for quick response sprinklers
- Criteria for light hazard occupancies
- Requirements for cold storage rooms
- Data on the effect of sloped ceilings on sprinkler systems
- Installation requirements and rules for selection, spacing, and positioning of sprinklers
- Definitions for different sprinkler types and characteristics