Valley Fire Protection Services
Fire Sprinkler Inspection & Testing
The Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshall has recently amended The Fire Sprinkler Contractor Licensing Act with Public Act 102-0612, which reads:
“Effective January 1, 2023, any individual who performs routine inspection or testing of fire sprinkler systems shall be a certified sprinkler fitter approved by U.S. Department of Labor / NICET Level III certification in Inspection & Testing of water-based systems”
What Does This Mean For You???
- Good News! Valley FP meets these requirements and will continue to service your building accordingly. Please contact your current Salesperson for details.
- If you need inspection or testing of your fire sprinkler system, please contact us.
- Please note: fire sprinklers are life safety systems! Failure to inspect and test per these updated requirements could result in a system failure, loss or denial of insurance claim.
Contact Our Team
We have experience with the following industries:
- Industrial and manufacturing
- High rise commercial and residential
- Office buildings
- Extended care facilities
- Campus housing
- Daycare centers
- Educational buildings
- Data centers
- Power plants
- Petrochemical plants
We can solve fire protection issues in a wide variety of industries because our technicians are capable of finding flexible solutions to your property’s specific needs.
Emergency Response & Service
When a crisis occurs, you want it dealt with fast, but you also want it fixed the first time. Valley Fire Protection does both!
The Illinois Department of Public Health has certified Valley Fire as compliant with state provisions, rules and regulations, and has licensed us as a certified plumbing contractor. We are commercial fire and plumbing experts with the required skills to design, install and repair a variety of fire protection and plumbing systems.